Java Connection Options
There are at least three options for using Java to connect to the FreeSWITCH Event Socket.
esl.jar (freeswitch core)
- License: Same as FreeSWITCH
- Available: esl.jar can be built as part of FreeSWITCH code base
- Automatically generated by SWIG from core C ESL interfaces (so by definition, always up to date with core ESL).
- Requires the native esl_lib dependencies to available at runtime.
- An example is provided at bottom of this page Event Socket Library.
- License: Apache v2
- Available: In freeswitch-contrib git repository, see Java ESL Client for details and usage.
Now this Java ESL Client is available and update on github https://github.com/esl-client/esl-client , welcome you to join us. ^_^
- License: GPL v3
- Available: http://versafon.com/versafonweb/Software.jsp
- Type: Inbound
- Features: see the web page above.