Overview of options available for using Java to connect with the Event Socket
Java Connection Options
There are at least three options for using Java to connect to the FreeSWITCH Event Socket.
esl.jar (freeswitch core)
- License: Same as FreeSWITCH
- Available: esl.jar can be built as part of FreeSWITCH code base
- Automatically generated by SWIG from core C ESL interfaces (so by definition, always up to date with core ESL).
- Requires the native esl_lib dependencies to available at runtime.
- An example is provided at bottom of this page Event Socket Library.
- License: Apache v2
- Available: In freeswitch-contrib git repository, see Java ESL Client for details and usage.
Now this Java ESL Client is available and update on github https://github.com/esl-client/ , welcome you to join us. ^_^
- License: GPL v3
- Available: http://versafon.com/versafonweb/Software.jsp
- Type: Inbound
- Features: see the web page above.