Below is example of how to parse HTML pages of rate lists for mod_lcr usage.
Click here to expand Table of Contents
1. lcr.sh is called by cron on a daily basis, which is the action script that holds all the perl scripts together
2. Broadvoice example (parsebroadvoice.pl) (both pennytel and voipian rely on broadvoice.rates.csv as they don't have any dialplans in their rate table, only names)
3. Pennytel example (parsepennytel.pl)
4. Voipian example (parsevoipian.pl)
5. Parsing the XDR rates from TSV file (parsetsv.pl)
6. Convert the csv files into SQL for import into the DB (turncsvintosql.pl)