Record to a file from the channel's input media stream.
Record is used to record voice messages, such as in a voicemail system. This application will record to a file specified by <path>.
- time_limit_secs - (optional) is the maximum duration of the recording in seconds.
- silence_thresh - (optional) is the energy level below which is considered silence.
- silence_hits - (optional) is how many seconds of audio below silence_thresh will be tolerated before the recording stops. When omitted, the default value is 3 seconds.
After recording stops the record app sets the following read-only variables:
- record_ms — duration of most recently recorded file in milliseconds
- record_samples — number of recorded samples
- playback_terminator_used — TouchTone digit used to terminate recording
The record app sets no record status.