- Install FreeSWITCH™ from the latest production or public release or master/development source on macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, and 10.11 El Capitan.
- Start FreeSWITCH™ for testing.
- Update FreeSWITCH™.
- Remove parts or all of the installation.
- Show and hide macOS invisible files.
- Open wiki pages,
- Determines if it can run on the macOS release.
- Locates and determines the latest production version public version of FreeSWITCH™ source.
- Asks what function is desired, install, test or remove.
- For installation, what version to download.
- Checks for presence of Command Line Utilities.
- Checks if hidden files are visible.
- Checks if the required directories exists.
- Checks if the install directory has the correct ownership.
- Checks for presence of Homebrew.
- Checks for presence of prerequisites supplied by Homebrew.
- Checks for presence of previous FreeSWITCH™ source and runtime libraries.
- Produces a list of actions to take and requests verification to proceed.
- If required, makes hidden files visible.
- If required, creates directories exists.
- If required, changes the ownership of the install directory.
- If required, downloads and installs Homebrew.
- If required, updates prerequisites supplied by Homebrew.
- If required, downloads and installs prerequisites supplied by Homebrew.
- If required, renames previous FreeSWITCH™ source and runtime libraries to prevent changes.
- Performs git clone of FreeSWITCH™.
- Performs bootstrap and configure.
- Adds FLITE to modules.conf.
- Performs make, make install, make install sounds, and make clean.
- Prompts for testing selection.
- If testing, opens web pages to FreeSWITCH™ information and displays IP address and port for phone configuration.
- If testing, launches FreeSWITCH™ to test.
July 13, 2017 Major update: Updates not required for FS release changes, auto find latest production releasepublic release,
place VRM in messages, add stable branch download, add unsupported message.
June 24, 2017 Change /usr/local logic for 10.13 and compatibility, add show/hide invisible files, redo intro dialogs and wiki options,
add update function
March 24, 2017 Added libtiff prerequisite for spandsp.
January 4, 2017 Added speexdsp prerequisite.
September 17, 2016. Update Xcode URLs
September 15, 2016 Renamed, change path for new Homebrew, use active Xcode version, 10.11 get Xcode 7 from dev site.
July 17, 2016 Add testing only option, 10.10 get Xcode 7 from dev site, use Xcode beta if found,
allow bypass of open test calls wiki. Minor fixes.
February 26, 2016 Remove libvpx libyuv, replace nasm with yasm, change remove brew cache command.
November 26, 2015 Replace non-homebrew packages with homebrew since they are now available.
October 22, 2015 List names of prereqs. Other minor fixes.
October 16, 2015 Add FreeSWITCH™1.6, remove 1.4, update prerequisites add installation of non-homebrew packages.
October 3, 2015 Add change ownership logic for /usr/local, change 10.9 Xcode 6 download, remove 10.8 and Xcode 5 support.
November 5, 2014 Add Xcode 6.1 and Yosemite support. November 22, 2014 change URLs.
April 5, 2014 First released to the Wiki