Last update: 25 Aprile 2012
voip.ms aka Switfvox
After a year of running fine with below, I had to add from domain param set to voip.ms for termination to work. I'm not sure what happened, other than it worked one day (for a year) and then stopped working.
- If you have a linksys device (spa2102 spa5xx series), they will reject calls if ptime is not set to 20. Make sure you change that in the phone's configuration (rtp packet size 0.020 [from 0.030]). You should do this anyway.
- Based on icall config above
- Only tested with IP auth
- Place the following in conf/sip_profiles/external/voipms.xml:
- Tested with registration auth (2010-10-19)
- Updated so Caller ID works properly
Voip.ms requires the Remote-Party-Identity Header to be set in the Sip invite. Use:
- destination_number (inbound public) is getting set as my Sip_profile username.
- if you use voip.ms and have a subaccount set up, make sure "Device Type" is set to "Asterisk, ip pbx, gateway or voip switch" and not "ata device, ip phone or soft phone". Once this is fixed, destination_number will be the correct DID number.