Help support this project...
FreeSWITCH 1.6.12 released!
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.12 release is here!
This is also a routine maintenance release. Change Log and source tarball information below.
Release files are located here:
- Tarball: http://files.freeswitch.org/releases/freeswitch/freeswitch-1.6.12.tar.gz
- Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation
New features that were added:
- FS-9242 [mod_verto] Convert to adapter.js
- FS-8955 [verto_communicator] Adding DTMF shortcuts and handling DTMF history on DTMF widget
- FS-9601 [mod_opus] Make adjustable bitrate mutually exclusive with FEC enforcing on the decreasing trend, add step calculation for bitrate adjustment, fix bug on context settings
- FS-8644 [mod_opus] OPUS_SET_BITRATE(), codec control and estimators for packet loss and RTT (with Kalman filters) to detect a slow or congested link. Feature enabled with "adjust-bitrate" in opus.conf.xml - it's a feedback loop with incoming RTCP.
Improvements in build system, cross-platform support, and packaging:
- FS-8623 [build] Fixed sun studio build errors building libvpx
- FS-9553 [core] Refactor video-on-hold
- FS-9616 [libvpx] Update libvpx to latest upstream
- FS-9618 [libyuv] Update libyuv to latest upstream
The following bugs were squashed:
- FS-9574 [mod_verto] We shouldn't print data set on the buffer because of the potential security issues
- FS-9508 [verto_communicator] Adding AGC option on settings, enabled by default
- FS-7876[verto_communicator] Adding hold button for video calls
- FS-9242[verto.js] Fixed screen share for chrome to work in VC with additional camera
- FS-9586[mod_local_stream] Fixed the local_stream video queue sticking when not being read from
- FS-9610[core] Video keyframe requests not being propagated properly
- FS-9612[core] RTCP-MUX
wrongly enabled in cases where answer contains RTCP but offer didn't
address not obtained in UDPTL mode
- FS-9580[core] Add auto adjust for RTCP separate from RTP for sync NAT
- FS-9548[core] Crash on Invite due to bad config for sip profile
- FS-9498 [mod_conference] Fixed a regression with 100% cpu