Help support this project...
Share post: Tweet
FreeSWITCH 1.6.15 released!
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.15 release is here!
This is just a routine maintenance release, but there are some great features in this release as well.
Release files are located here:
- Tarball: http://files.freeswitch.org/releases/freeswitch/freeswitch-1.6.15.tar.gz
- Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation
New features and improvements that were added:
- FS-10006 [core] Allow adding parameters to P-Asserted-Identity
- FS-10008 [mod_say_en] Add military time to say_en
- FS-10017 [freeswitch-core] Add rtp_nack_buffer_size to control how many rtp packets are saved.
- FS-9955 [mod_kazoo] Adding setting profile variable when setting channel variables
- FS-9959 [mod_spandsp] Add two new channel variables: fax_t38_tx_reinvite_packet_count - overrides t38-tx-reinvite-packet-count param in spandsp.conf and fax_t38_rx_reinvite_packet_count - overrides t38-rx-reinvite-packet-count param in spandsp.conf
Improvements in build system, cross platform support, and packaging:
- FS-10003 [mod_ilbc] Adding a small tweak to freeswitch.spec file for improper libilbc2 requirement
- FS-10010 [Windows] Fixed the windows WIX installer by including a proper vc runtime
- FS-10034 [Windows] Fix WIX to respect Win32/x64 binary output folders
- FS-9944 [Windows] Add core video support to windows build, add mod_png to windows build, and add mod_av to windows build
- FS-9924 [CentOS] Removed libvpx dependency from SPEC file.
- FS-9978 [mod_expr] Fixed an issue with random seed function not working for Windows
The following bugs were squashed:
- FS-10007 [mod_conference] Fixed an issue with reservation-id and conference video layouts
- FS-10012 [mod_callcenter] Enabling bypass media if agent's leg have bypass_media_after_bridge=true
- FS-10019 [mod_conference] Fixed a crash when playing mp4 in personal-canvas mode
- FS-10020 [mod_av] Fixed an issue with error scrolls endlessly on a recording that fails to rtmp address
- FS-10021 [RTP] Large RTP timestamp jump when system clock is late from internal timer
- FS-10022 [mod_sofia] Add "none" as valid answer for tls-verify-policy
- FS-10025 [core] Fixed global symbol scope issue causing modules to use another modules global pointer
- FS-10026 [mod_verto] Reduce attach_wake calls by caching it
- FS-10031 [mod_conference] Fixed an issue with personal canvas mode doesn't switch layouts properly when a group is specified
- FS-10035 [mod_sofia] Fixed outbound calls use progressing not alerting
- FS-6683 [mod_dingaling] Fix to deal with TLS-Fragments
- FS-9137 [mod_openh264] Update to suoport openh264 release 1.5.0 and 1.6.0
- FS-9206 [core] Enable proxy media auto-adjust on re-invite for video every time as the streams may be being added on re-invite
- FS-9809 [mod_sofia] URL encode caller id number before sticking it in the FROM header in case we have non URL safe characters in the CID number in the caller profile
- FS-9929 [core][mod_spandsp] Assert in switch_frame_buffer_dup when receiving a fax using t.38
- FS-9931 [mod_sofia] Don't send display updates to endpoints who don't have UPDATE in their Allow header
- FS-9932 [freeswitch-core] Error with group confirm feature combined with enterprise originate
- FS-9933 [freeswitch-core] Fallback from native file failure to alternate extension
- FS-9934 [mod_redis] Fixed a segfault on windows on close or connect failure
- FS-9943 [core] Fixed the default 488 handling for t.38 re-invite switching to udptl mode when it should not.
- FS-9946 [verto_communicator] Fixed an issue with video size when the window is resized on canary
- FS-9947 [verto_communicator] Do not try to parse empty chat messages
- FS-9954 [freeswitch-core] Fixed a crash on switch_ivr_intercept_session due null pointer for buuid
- FS-9962 [mod_spandsp] Avaya IP Office IB FAX call T38 v0 failed
- FS-9966 [mod_sofia] Fixed private ip in contact header when invite w/ nosdp
- FS-9970 [mod_sofia] Don't detect nat in cases when the contact is in the acl, but the packet actually came from a proxy. We need to check where we got the packet from as being a natted address instead of the contact in order to properly handle nat to our next hop
- FS-9975 [mod_sofia] Add contact params to request uri of outbound recovery reinvite for originally inbound calls
- FS-9981 [mod_spandsp] Add api_on_fax_success api_on_fax_failure
- FS-9984 [mod_enum] Fix for handle leak in Windows
- FS-9989 [mod_kazoo] Add a parameter to ignore transient network issues
- FS-9990 [freeswitch-core] Exhaust fmtp sensitive codecs before moving on with negotiation in video
- FS-9997 [mod_verto] Fixed an invalid JSON-RPC response to an incorrect JSON-RPC request.
FreeCYCLED Hacks Ideas
The coder games are coming up fast, so it's time to get prepared! I'm heading the event so I thought it would be helpful to assemble a list of inspirations and ideas! What's great about FreeCYCLED Hacks is that people of heavily technical backgrounds and those who have experience in non technical areas can work…
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.19 release is here!
Today we are excited to announce the release of 1.6.19! Some of the wonderful improvements to this release include: adding wav support to mod_av, support for a bigger dialstring in mod_callcenter, and a video blind feature to start/stop the receiving of video in mod_conference. You can view the full list of notes on our confluence…