Help support this project...
Share post: Tweet
FreeSWITCH 1.6.15 released!
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.15 release is here!
This is just a routine maintenance release, but there are some great features in this release as well.
Release files are located here:
- Tarball: http://files.freeswitch.org/releases/freeswitch/freeswitch-1.6.15.tar.gz
- Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation
New features and improvements that were added:
- FS-10006 [core] Allow adding parameters to P-Asserted-Identity
- FS-10008 [mod_say_en] Add military time to say_en
- FS-10017 [freeswitch-core] Add rtp_nack_buffer_size to control how many rtp packets are saved.
- FS-9955 [mod_kazoo] Adding setting profile variable when setting channel variables
- FS-9959 [mod_spandsp] Add two new channel variables: fax_t38_tx_reinvite_packet_count - overrides t38-tx-reinvite-packet-count param in spandsp.conf and fax_t38_rx_reinvite_packet_count - overrides t38-rx-reinvite-packet-count param in spandsp.conf
Improvements in build system, cross platform support, and packaging:
- FS-10003 [mod_ilbc] Adding a small tweak to freeswitch.spec file for improper libilbc2 requirement
- FS-10010 [Windows] Fixed the windows WIX installer by including a proper vc runtime
- FS-10034 [Windows] Fix WIX to respect Win32/x64 binary output folders
- FS-9944 [Windows] Add core video support to windows build, add mod_png to windows build, and add mod_av to windows build
- FS-9924 [CentOS] Removed libvpx dependency from SPEC file.
- FS-9978 [mod_expr] Fixed an issue with random seed function not working for Windows
The following bugs were squashed:
- FS-10007 [mod_conference] Fixed an issue with reservation-id and conference video layouts
- FS-10012 [mod_callcenter] Enabling bypass media if agent's leg have bypass_media_after_bridge=true
- FS-10019 [mod_conference] Fixed a crash when playing mp4 in personal-canvas mode
- FS-10020 [mod_av] Fixed an issue with error scrolls endlessly on a recording that fails to rtmp address
- FS-10021 [RTP] Large RTP timestamp jump when system clock is late from internal timer
- FS-10022 [mod_sofia] Add "none" as valid answer for tls-verify-policy
- FS-10025 [core] Fixed global symbol scope issue causing modules to use another modules global pointer
- FS-10026 [mod_verto] Reduce attach_wake calls by caching it
- FS-10031 [mod_conference] Fixed an issue with personal canvas mode doesn't switch layouts properly when a group is specified
- FS-10035 [mod_sofia] Fixed outbound calls use progressing not alerting
- FS-6683 [mod_dingaling] Fix to deal with TLS-Fragments
- FS-9137 [mod_openh264] Update to suoport openh264 release 1.5.0 and 1.6.0
- FS-9206 [core] Enable proxy media auto-adjust on re-invite for video every time as the streams may be being added on re-invite
- FS-9809 [mod_sofia] URL encode caller id number before sticking it in the FROM header in case we have non URL safe characters in the CID number in the caller profile
- FS-9929 [core][mod_spandsp] Assert in switch_frame_buffer_dup when receiving a fax using t.38
- FS-9931 [mod_sofia] Don't send display updates to endpoints who don't have UPDATE in their Allow header
- FS-9932 [freeswitch-core] Error with group confirm feature combined with enterprise originate
- FS-9933 [freeswitch-core] Fallback from native file failure to alternate extension
- FS-9934 [mod_redis] Fixed a segfault on windows on close or connect failure
- FS-9943 [core] Fixed the default 488 handling for t.38 re-invite switching to udptl mode when it should not.
- FS-9946 [verto_communicator] Fixed an issue with video size when the window is resized on canary
- FS-9947 [verto_communicator] Do not try to parse empty chat messages
- FS-9954 [freeswitch-core] Fixed a crash on switch_ivr_intercept_session due null pointer for buuid
- FS-9962 [mod_spandsp] Avaya IP Office IB FAX call T38 v0 failed
- FS-9966 [mod_sofia] Fixed private ip in contact header when invite w/ nosdp
- FS-9970 [mod_sofia] Don't detect nat in cases when the contact is in the acl, but the packet actually came from a proxy. We need to check where we got the packet from as being a natted address instead of the contact in order to properly handle nat to our next hop
- FS-9975 [mod_sofia] Add contact params to request uri of outbound recovery reinvite for originally inbound calls
- FS-9981 [mod_spandsp] Add api_on_fax_success api_on_fax_failure
- FS-9984 [mod_enum] Fix for handle leak in Windows
- FS-9989 [mod_kazoo] Add a parameter to ignore transient network issues
- FS-9990 [freeswitch-core] Exhaust fmtp sensitive codecs before moving on with negotiation in video
- FS-9997 [mod_verto] Fixed an invalid JSON-RPC response to an incorrect JSON-RPC request.