Help support this project...
Share post: Tweet
FreeSWITCH 1.6.17 released!
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.17 release is here!
This is just a routine maintenance release, but there are some great features in this release as well.
Release files are located here:
- Tarball: http://files.freeswitch.org/releases/freeswitch/freeswitch-1.6.17.tar.gz
- Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation
New features and improvements that were added:
- FS-10210 [mod_console] Added support for uuid config param and 'console uuid' api command to make reading logs from FreeSWITCH easier while running it in containers that read logs from stdout.
- FS-10126 [core] General Video Improvements
Improvements in build system, cross platform support, and packaging:
- FS-10153 [build] Fixed mod_http_cache build on FreeBSD
The following bugs were squashed:
- FS-10220 [mod_conference] Fixed an issue with conference channel parameters not working
- FS-10099 [mod_conference] Fixed a rare segfault on race condition when shutting down a conference
- FS-10225 [mod_conference] Fixed an off-by-one error on the calculation of the correct layout to use when choosing a layout group while a file is playing.
- FS-10059 [sofia-sip] Added a fix to correctly handle re-invites during t.38 call
- FS-9765 [mod_sofia] Fixed to use switch_channel_var_true instead of switch_channel_get_variable to prevent allocating on every hold/unhold just to check if this is enabled
- FS-10117 [mod_rayo] Fixed it to allow duplicate rayo signal-type configs for call progress detector to prevent segfaults
- FS-10100 [mod_av] Fixed a crash on allocation error and other error cases when opening a file
- FS-10209 [core][mod_av] Add auth_username and auth_password to media params for authentication when using streams
- FS-10150 [core] Reduce writes to closed ssl sockets
- FS-10195 [core] Fixed intermittent segfaults
- FS-10222 [core] Added disable_audio_jb_during_passthru and disable_video_jb_during_passthru default behavior leaves the jitter buffer on for audio and video respectively during passthru situations unless the new variables are set to true.
- FS-10233 [mod_local_stream] Fixed a segfault caused by trying to read a music file that is not open while playing a chime
FreeCYCLED Hacks Ideas
The coder games are coming up fast, so it's time to get prepared! I'm heading the event so I thought it would be helpful to assemble a list of inspirations and ideas! What's great about FreeCYCLED Hacks is that people of heavily technical backgrounds and those who have experience in non technical areas can work…
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.19 release is here!
Today we are excited to announce the release of 1.6.19! Some of the wonderful improvements to this release include: adding wav support to mod_av, support for a bigger dialstring in mod_callcenter, and a video blind feature to start/stop the receiving of video in mod_conference. You can view the full list of notes on our confluence…