The FreeSWITCH 1.6.17 release is here!
This is just a routine maintenance release, but there are some great features in this release as well.
Release files are located here:
- Tarball: http://files.freeswitch.org/releases/freeswitch/freeswitch-1.6.17.tar.gz
- Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation
New features and improvements that were added:
- FS-10210 [mod_console] Added support for uuid config param and 'console uuid' api command to make reading logs from FreeSWITCH easier while running it in containers that read logs from stdout.
- FS-10126 [core] General Video Improvements
Improvements in build system, cross platform support, and packaging:
- FS-10153 [build] Fixed mod_http_cache build on FreeBSD
The following bugs were squashed:
- FS-10220 [mod_conference] Fixed an issue with conference channel parameters not working
- FS-10099 [mod_conference] Fixed a rare segfault on race condition when shutting down a conference
- FS-10225 [mod_conference] Fixed an off-by-one error on the calculation of the correct layout to use when choosing a layout group while a file is playing.
- FS-10059 [sofia-sip] Added a fix to correctly handle re-invites during t.38 call
- FS-9765 [mod_sofia] Fixed to use switch_channel_var_true instead of switch_channel_get_variable to prevent allocating on every hold/unhold just to check if this is enabled
- FS-10117 [mod_rayo] Fixed it to allow duplicate rayo signal-type configs for call progress detector to prevent segfaults
- FS-10100 [mod_av] Fixed a crash on allocation error and other error cases when opening a file
- FS-10209 [core][mod_av] Add auth_username and auth_password to media params for authentication when using streams
- FS-10150 [core] Reduce writes to closed ssl sockets
- FS-10195 [core] Fixed intermittent segfaults
- FS-10222 [core] Added disable_audio_jb_during_passthru and disable_video_jb_during_passthru default behavior leaves the jitter buffer on for audio and video respectively during passthru situations unless the new variables are set to true.
- FS-10233 [mod_local_stream] Fixed a segfault caused by trying to read a music file that is not open while playing a chime