Help support this project...
FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) December 3rd - December 10th
Join us Wednesdays at 12:00 CT for some more FreeSWITCH fun! And, head over to freeswitch.com to learn more about FreeSWITCH support.
New features and improvements that were added:
- FS-9820 [libks] Add thread_pool to libks
- FS-9825 [mod_amr] Added AMR-WB transcoding capabilities (in both Bandwidth Efficient and Octet Aligned modes) and fixed the config file for amr and add the amrwb config
- FS-9827 [mod_hiredis] Added handling of NIL reply
- FS-9788 [mod_v8] Add close() option to FileIO implementation
- FS-9813 [mod_kazoo] Add kz_http_put to have the output of http_put sent back to erlang connected node
Improvements in build system, cross platform support, and packaging:
- FS-9816 [Debian] Fixed so yasm is not a runtime dependency, its only needed to build libvpx when compiling
The following bugs were squashed:
- FS-9810 [mod_verto] Fixed ws write fail on slow network
- FS-9812 [core] Fixed a label that is only used when zrtp or srtp are enabled
- FS-9817 [mod_verto] Fixed a regression from 828d6eaf0177caff9b60052be3c83b2008f85416
- FS-9823 [mod_sofia] Fixed it to free subclass properly
- FS-9824 [sound-files] Fixed a segfault on tone2wav
- FS-9826 [core] Reset jitter buffer if SSRC changes regardless of jitter buffer paused state
- FS-9821 [mod_lua] Fixed memory/resource leak
- FS-9835 [mod_callcenter] Fixed segfault when passing freed pointer to cc_send_presence due to queue unload/reload
- FS-9836 [core] Fixed an issue with t38_gateway not functioning properly after FS-9638 merge
FreeCYCLED Hacks Ideas
The FreeSWITCH 1.6.19 release is here!