Affects Version/s: 1.6.10
Fix Version/s: 1.8.0
uname:Linux Lohith-Dev 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.36-1+deb8u2 (2016-10-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Distribution Version:Debian 8 jessie
FreeSWITCH GIT Revision:726448d962b26535259f07fde874f866dad0e90b
GIT Master Revision hash::726448d962b26535259f07fde874f866dad0e90b
- An incoming call (Call 1 Leg A) is made to FreeSwitch.
- This call rings (Call 1 Leg B) an agent logged in through Verto. (Ex: WebRTC)
- Agent receives the call.
- Channels are merged now (Call 1 Leg A-->>Call 1 Leg B)
- Agent puts call on hold.
- Agent dials an outgoing call (Call 2 Leg A) to second agent A2.
- Call rings (Call 2 Leg B) the second agent (Logged in using either Verto or SIP, doesn't matter).
- Second Agent receives the call.
- Channels are merged now (Call 2 Leg A-->>Call 2 Leg B)
- First Agent Transfers Call 1 to Call 2 using verto.modify with action: 'replace' and replaceCallID: Call 2's Leg B. (This tries to replace Call1's Leg B to Call2's Leg B.
I could see request being sent to FreeSwitch and Call get's transferred as expected. But it leaves Call2's LegA as it is without killing it. Ideally this channel should get destroyed.
show calls shows this channel
Ex channels that were not killed/destroyed:
- dd349415-4905-c1e4-5e1f-bcf223c3acb7,inbound,2017-07-05 07:34:27,1499254467,verto.rtc/7777,CS_PARK,,0000000000,172.16.1.204,7777,email@example.com,,agent-5555,ACTIVE,Outbound Call,7777,,dd349415-4905-c1e4-5e1f-bcf223c3acb7,Lohith-Dev,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
- dd0586dd-0aaf-6f1a-b1f5-ed59724719e3,inbound,2017-07-05 07:35:53,1499254553,verto.rtc/7777,CS_EXECUTE,,0000000000,172.16.1.204,7777,firstname.lastname@example.org,,agent-5555,ACTIVE,Outbound Call,7777,,dd0586dd-0aaf-6f1a-b1f5-ed59724719e3,Lohith-Dev,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Even uuid_kill says -ERR No such channel
- It's happening only when used via mod_verto. using mod_sofia this scenario works fine.
What could be the issue ?
I already tried all combinations of hangup_after_bridge and park_after_bridge. but no luck.